Dear Mr. Coelho,
I felt that this section of your book wa...................................wait, I'm going to do something different for this free response. Instead I'm going to right a poem.
Oh Boy, you wine and you complain,
But no one could no your pain.
So you've dropped your life as a shepherd,
At least you've heard,
About having a Personal Legend,
And now you'll find it in the end.
You can laugh, you can show your smiles,
Because your friends will travel miles,
To find what you've found.
Search for that treasure like a hound.
So you met a thief
And he stole from you,
At least your encounter was brief.
Urim and Thummim will guide you,
And the treasure you'll find,
Don't get distracted by the little things,
They won't compare to the treasure you'll find.
So, that was a pretty bad poem, I know, it was off the top of my head, but I wanted to write something other than a letter to Coelho, and I wanted to boost the Boy in his confidence. That's what he needs right now. I do hope at the bottom of my heart that he doesn't give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment