Dear Mr. Coelho,
I'm really fascinated by your book, and I'm only 13 pages into it. When I saw that you were from Brazil, I got excited. I have read two books already this year by Middle Eastern authors, so when we were told to pic a book that by a non-American author, I was not worried at all. In fact, I might go so far as to say that I like non-American authors more than "classic American litterature". I feel that non-American authors, for an American reader, bring a new sense of culture and a new perspective on the world that we Americans are so prone to not getting. I'm very interested in the Hispanic/South American/Latin/Spanish/Portuguese area, and its just something that has always baffled me. So when I was going through the list of book that were suggested, I went straight for the authors that had hispanic names. I truely am immersed in your book by now and can't wait to continue reading your novel.
Sincerely,
Kian H-R
No comments:
Post a Comment